Frequently Asked Questions
When is the EO Unlimited Santorini taking place?
EO Unlimited Santorini will be held on June 15 to 17, 2022.
You are very much looking forward to seeing you all there!
When and where should I book my accommodation?
Santorini is the most popular destination in Greece, so we recommend that you book your accommodation by mid-September, since the end of May is almost high season.
To help you select accommodation, here is map with the exact location of all hotels as well as that of the main event venue.
Recommended hotels with special prices offered to EO Unlimited attendees:
- De Sol Hotel & Spa: Standard room: 180 € /night
Superior Room: 230 € /night
- Volcano View Hotel: Standard room: 180 € /night
Superior Room: 270 €/night
- Petit Palace Suites: Petite Suite: 280 € /night
Superior Room: 350 €/night
- Celestia Grand Executive Villas:
Junior Villa with Private Outdoor Heated Jacuzzi: 450 € /night (2 persons)
Villa Erotas with Heated Private Pool: 620 € /night (3 persons)
Villa Ianthi with Heated Private Pool: 730 € /night (5 persons)
You can also select one of the following options and receive a 10% discount as an EO Unlimited attendee:
- Voreina Gallery Suites
- Aeon Suites Hotel
- Santorini Soul Villas
- Nova Luxury Suites
- White &Co. Exclusive Island Villas
- White & Co. La Torre Suites
- Calliope’s House
- Skyfall Suites
- Zatrikion Santorini Villas
- Orizontes Hotel & Villas
What is the weather like in Santorini in May?
Temperatures in Santorini are usually high this time of the year and the chance of rain is low. It may get windy at times and usually cool in the evenings.
Throughout the month, the average temperature is 20°C, formed of highs of 23°C at the warmest part of the day and lows of 17°C.
We advise you check the weather forecast before your trip.
Will I need a car?
You will not need a car for the EO Unlimited, since all transfers will be organized and handled by the Organising Committee. However, if you plan to stay longer (which we highly recommend) you will need some kind of transport to move around the island.
Here are some transportation options:
- Local bus service (KTEL): Buses visit all the villages of the island, usually departing from the main bus station at Fira, with direction either to Oia or Akrotiri. The tickets are issued on board, and ticket fees vary from 1.80€ to 2.90€ per person, per trip.
- Taxi: You can find taxis almost everywhere on the island. There is a taxi station at Fira and the taxi station phone number is +302286022555. The cost of taxi service is not very high and may vary from 4.00€ to 25.00€, depending on the trip distance.
- Car/Motorbike: You can always rent a car or motorbike at a local rental company.
What should I not miss doing in Santorini?
Here is a list with some activities recommended by the EO Unlimited Organising Committee:
- Watch the famous Santorini sunset
- Hike from Fira to Oia
- Take a boat tour to the active volcano of Santorini
- Visit the archaeological site of Akrotiri
- Take a day trip on the small island of Thirassia
- Visit a traditional winery to taste unique wines
What is the EO Unlimited?
What is the EO Network?
How can I join the EO Network?
Where is the main event venue?
The main venue for the EO Unlimited 2021 is “Pyrgos-Santorini”
How can I explore more of Santorini?
Kostas Spiggos | email@example.com | +306979472155
Frantzeska Vitali | firstname.lastname@example.org (cc email@example.com) | +302109001165
Vania Papaioannou | firstname.lastname@example.org |+302103712200
I am interested in attending EO Unlimited Santorini 2022. How should I register?
Ticket sales are handled by EO Greece so you can get your ticket directly through the Event website, at https://www.designyourfutureself.com/tickets
We are currently refunding 2021 tickets and we will shortly open again, so stay tuned.